Sideshow and Hot Toys are pleased to announce a reissue of the highly detailed and movie-accurate sixth scale Iron Man Mark XLIII Collectible Figure for fans who have missed out this extraordinary suit in its initial release. The diecast figure can be paired with the extra heavy-duty Hulkbuster!
The movie-accurate Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/ Iron Man Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron, featuring a Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathered effects, LED light-up functions, and a specially designed diorama base with a damaged Ultron Mark I.
Pre-order this amazing collectible figure to complete your Avengers: Age of Ultroncollection!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark XLIII (Diecast) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathered effects
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable wrist guards for posing with repulsor palms
- One (1) interchangeable forearm rocket armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- A specially designed diorama figure base featuring a detachable damaged Ultron Mark I, Mark XLIII nameplate and movie logo