Wolverine in his iconic Brown Suit! The brown suit is one of the most popular suits in the 80s-90s and here we see an enraged Wolverine leap into XM as an amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain statue! Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Wolverine can be diplayed with his famous Adamantium claws, his original Bone claws or holding wicked Katanas!
read more at https://www.marvel.com/characters/wolverine-james-howlett.
The Wolverine (Brown Costume) Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Two (2) interchangeable head sculpts; Masked and Unmasked
- Three (3) interchangeable left arms; Adamantium Claw, Bone Claw, Sheathed Claw for holding Katana
- Three (3) interchangeable right arms; Adamantium Claw, Bone Claw, Sheathed Claw for holding Katana
- UPDATED 13 Feb 2019: There will be a Metal Claw version for the ‘Forward stabbing’ pose.
- Incredibly detailed base featuring; Japanese Roof top, a tribute to a comic run where Wolverine fought against The Hand
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Limited edition : MTO
- Art print by Carlos Dattoli
- Studio Hive in collaboration with XM
- Romell Chopraa (Original Sculpt), with revisions from the XM Art Team
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Product size : 66 cm L X 46 cm B X 53 cm H
Est. Box Size : 80 cm L X 63 cm B X 31 cm H
Est. Product Weight : 8.5 Kg
Est. shipping weight : 17 kg
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ